I'm a Winner!

Whoooo-hooooo I'm a winner! This sweet little package arrived today from Emily at Lovely Beasts. I received the cutest little apothecary dome embellished with vintage newspaper, 3 adorable vintage hardware knobs, and 10 pages from a comparative anatomy lab manual from the 1960's. What a fun lot!! And for all of my followers out there be sure to check out Emily's blog by clicking here. Emily does awesome re-purposing of furniture and other items that have been cast aside. She does lovely work, bringing out the beauty in the beast. Thanks Emily!



Comments

  1. Wow, lucky you, enjoy decorating! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Ducky! I love winners! Enjoyed browsing your blog! Check out my palace sometimes! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you got the package! And nothing broke! Woo-hoo. I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks for the shout-out and the compliments! You're too kind :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.

Popular Posts