Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oronoco Gold Rush Days

I spent last weekend in Oronoco MN for the annual Gold Rush Days. The ENTIRE town (well its not very big-but still) is filled with different junk vendors. It's so much fun and takes more than one day to cover the entire event. I had a great time picking and wheeling and dealing for my treasures. Here are some pics of some of the loot I came back with. CLICK ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE.


I never pass up a vintage saint statue!



Misc. vintage medals-a few are French!

I scooped up several vintage ladies watches

More vintage religious

Whole bins of keys!

Misc clock faces

Lots of hardware, rosettes, escutcheons etc

Vintage costume jewelry and brooches

A whole container filled with vintage prisms and glass bottle toppers!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what gorgeous goodies! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My goodness Breana! You hit the motherload!!!
    What fun you must have had!!
    Thanks for coming by for a visit. I bet that pink birdcage is fabulous!!!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding???Wow I am soooo jealous..so many wonderful treasures to boost inspiration..the box of prisms had me drooling!!Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.