Oronoco Gold Rush Days

I spent last weekend in Oronoco MN for the annual Gold Rush Days. The ENTIRE town (well its not very big-but still) is filled with different junk vendors. It's so much fun and takes more than one day to cover the entire event. I had a great time picking and wheeling and dealing for my treasures. Here are some pics of some of the loot I came back with. CLICK ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE.


I never pass up a vintage saint statue!



Misc. vintage medals-a few are French!

I scooped up several vintage ladies watches

More vintage religious

Whole bins of keys!

Misc clock faces

Lots of hardware, rosettes, escutcheons etc

Vintage costume jewelry and brooches

A whole container filled with vintage prisms and glass bottle toppers!

Comments

  1. Wow, what gorgeous goodies! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My goodness Breana! You hit the motherload!!!
    What fun you must have had!!
    Thanks for coming by for a visit. I bet that pink birdcage is fabulous!!!
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding???Wow I am soooo jealous..so many wonderful treasures to boost inspiration..the box of prisms had me drooling!!Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.

Popular Posts