What I Am Working On Now

A friend of mine found this cute old dresser at a rummage sale for me. I could see that it needed some work but definately had potential. The shape is beautiful and the neatest part of it is that it has key holes in the drawers and included the original skeleton key. One of the drawers needed the bottom replaced due to a huge hole in it. The other drawers also needed a little bit of glueing and clamping. I have already painted it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White. Now I am in the distressing phase. I ordered new cute oval glass hardware to replace the existing boring wooden knobs. For some reason I did not take a before pic of it with all of the drawers in so these pics will have to do. Stay tuned for the reveal later this week!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.

Popular Posts