Gold Rush Days 2012 Part II

I promised my readers I would share pics of my loot from Gold Rush Days. Today's pictures are 2 of my favorite finds from the weekend. The first few pics I am sharing, I was told are of vintage boy scout projects. If anyone can tell me different I would love to know. There is a wolf, a lion and a bear. I just LOVE these weird little animal plaques. I knew instantly that I had to have them. I scooped these up for $12.00 for all three. What a bargain! The woman who sold them to me giggled slightly when I bought them. I have big plans for these, I will post on that in the near future.










My other favorite find was this sweet little vintage poodle music box. It's quite adorable, however the music doesn't play. I am going to tinker with it and see if I can get it to work. 


         

          
Hope that you have enjoyed seeing a few of my treasures. Stay tuned for more loot pictures!

Comments

Popular Posts