Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Luck or Divine Intervention?

I just finished making a very special necklace. You see, this necklace has a story behind it. About a year ago, a 9 year old girl named Heather was walking into church, when a bullet went through her leg. This was not a drive by shooting or any type of willful incident. It just happened to be a stray bullet from someone target shooting in the vicinity. Wrong place at the wrong time? Or right place at the wrong time? Who knows. Thankfully Heather is OK. I was asked to make a necklace for Heather with the bullet that went through her leg. Here is what I came up with.

The Bullet


Up close- I swear I see a saint!! See it?? 




















4 comments:

  1. What a great piece. Amazing story and yes - I see a saint. She was being watched over that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!very touching! What a shock for that to happen at a church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She had an angel watching out for her. How special to be asked to make this necklace for her.
    Linda
    idalouisejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Wonderful back end Story about this Necklace and what it is Created from! And yes, I saw the Saint right away even before I read the caption, it gave me chills! What an Amazing Testimony this will be for this fortunate Young Lady!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.