Lucky Penny Necklace

Greetings everyone! Today I am sharing some hand stamped lucky penny necklaces I made. Everyone knows the saying, "find a penny pick it up, all day long you will have good luck." So why are pennies lucky? There are many different beliefs and stories surrounding this. The most common belief stems from the ancient superstition that metal was a gift from the gods and was intended to protect against evil. As times changed, the belief also changed into pennies (since they are copper) and protection against evil changed to good luck. Whether you believe the hype or not these are still a fun necklace great alone or layered. These will be for sale at Riverwalk.

















Louie Approves!

Comments

  1. Love your lucky penny necklaces.

    I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
    http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louie obviously does your Quality Control!? *Winks*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.

Popular Posts