A New Twist on Bullets with Bling

I've been hard at work in the vault working on some new creations. I recently purchased a Dremel workstation and I love it! I've been able to do so much more cutting and sanding. I started cutting down some bullet shell casings just leaving the top. I filled the center hole where the primer once was with something much prettier - a genuine Swarovski crystal. I then attached them to different types of nickel free earring posts. Of course then I had to make some adorable earring cards to complement these pretties. These will be available soon at Farmhouse Inspired. Ooh la la! Love!






Comments

  1. Now that is original. Very different great to wear on a hunt ride.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so Cute and Creative... even down to the Packaging! The Man is an avid Hunter and Marksman and loads his own rounds so he'd think these were particularly Cool Bling for me to wear! *winks*

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.

Popular Posts