Mr. Fox Necklace

It seems I have been away for a bit my friends, but trust me I have been busy making lots of things. I just haven't had the time to share on my blog and I have been using my new Facebook page out of sheer laziness and convenience. I have been collecting vintage watches for awhile and making little bits with them here and there. The pile has grow pretty big so I decided it's time (HA) to start creating! Here is an assemblage necklace I recently made. It consists of my favorite shades of purples, pinks, silvers and aged brass. I have attached an adorable and clever fox aged brass stamping and a vintage ladies upcycled wrist watch. You can follow me on Facebook now through the link on my blog or by clicking HERE.
The pile


up close -hard to get a decent pic


The clever fox

Love!

Comments

Popular Posts