Donations to a Good Cause

Happy New Year everyone! I am sharing some photos of a few pieces of my bullet jewelry I am donating to the Greg Brysky silent auction. Greg is a Cottage Grove MN police office who has been diagnosed with brain cancer. While I do not personally know Greg, I do know that he has dedicated a large portion of his life (the past 25 years) to others and serving his community as a police officer. If you would like to make a donation or find out more information check out www.bryskybenefit.com. 

9mm purple bullet earrings
Black bullet with bling
purple bullet with bling
Blue bullet with bling





Comments

  1. Breana, this is such a wonderful thing you have done, we have suppers here for
    cases like his. I like this idea. Getting some sonow today (AGAIN).
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are appreciated.

Popular Posts