I'm Back!!

Well after 2 years of trying out another paid platform and barely making any posts I decided I am making the switch back to my old reliable blog. I really like this platform for the ease of use! My primary purpose for blogging is to make a record of jewelry I've created and to document some adventures here and there, not to make money. So I've discovered I don't need all the bells and whistles of a costly blog and this one will more than suffice. Today's featured piece is a gift for a new friend that I've made. It's created from a vintage locket that I've attached a blinged out bullet top casing to. She likes butterflies so I added a vintage brass butterfly. The chain is all from vintage re-purposed jewelry that I've given a new life to. It is made to be a layered piece of mixed silver and golds. What do you guys think?









 

Comments

Popular Posts